Renew Your Vows 2015
On 20 February 2015, Dale and Mike renewed their vows as part of The Breeze Radio Station "Renew Your Vows" competition which Dale had won.
The prize package from The Breeze consisted of "a night's stay at the luxury Intercontinental Hotel, experience InterContinental Wellington's famous "World of Weddings" service to make the occasion even more extravagant. The prize also included beautiful eternity rings provided by Pacific Jewellers, stylish wedding outfits from Vance Vivian, romantic flowers from Jack's Florist, delicious wedding cake from Stiletto Studio, Hair on Queens ensured no strand of hair was out of place while Beauty at Hairgos took care of makeup, and the magic moments of the anticipated day were captured and documented for the couple to enjoy by Cerulean Wedding Videos and Woolf Photography. Then of course there's that all important "second honeymoon" where the couple can enjoy a relaxing weekend away at the luxurious Brackenridge Country Retreat and Spa in Martinborough*"
The guest list comprised:
- Jason Hartle (son), Rebecca (wife) and Astin (grandson)
- Callum Hartle (son)
- Blair Hartle (son)
- Lenore Duffy (first cousin and was at original wedding)
- Barbara Morrison (first cousin and was at original wedding)
- Karen Parker (sister), Scott (husband) and Amy (daughter)
- Jane Hayden (Dale's original bridesmaid and school friend from 1967)
- Karen Ross (Dale's school friend from 1967)
- Cath Berryman (Dale's school friend from 1967)
- Wayne Burns (Mike's mate)
- Helen Rodgers (Wayne's partner)
- Audette Little (friend)
- Lyall and Diane Dawe (friends from Levin)
Here are some photos of the event:
Ready for the big event!
In the atrium ready for the big entrance through the door at the rear!
Dale's bouquet of cream roses and peonies.
Dale's dress and veil on display next to the photo album.
Cutting the cake - recreation.
The bridal doll.
Recreation - Posing in front of the car. Photo by Woolf.
Video and Audio
Audio from The Breeze (mp3)